Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Photovoltaic, or pages that link to Photovoltaic or to this page or whose text .
- Engineering : a branch of engineering that uses chemistry, biology, physics, and math to solve problems involving fuel, drugs, food, and many other products.
- Physics : The study of forces and energies in space and time.
- Renewable energy : Energy derived from natural processes that are regularly replenished and includes solar power, wind power, hydroelectric power, geothermal power, bioenergy, and biofuels.
- Building-integrated photovoltaics : Add brief definition or description
- Photovoltaic cell : Add brief definition or description
- Photoelectric array : Add brief definition or description
- Photoelectric effect : Add brief definition or description
- Semiconductor : A substance (usually a solid) with electrical conductivity intermediate between metals and insulators.
- Solar power : Energy sources based directly on the sun's electromagnetic radiation.