Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Pharmacist, or pages that link to Pharmacist or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Pharmacist. Needs checking by a human.
- Medication : A licensed drug taken to cure or reduce symptoms of an illness or medical condition.
- O. Henry : Pen name of William Sydney Porter (1862–1910), American author of some 400 short stories.
- Pharmacy : A area of heath science that uses principles of chemistry and biology to study the interaction of drugs with biological systems and optimize drug therapy.
- USA education, preschool : Add brief definition or description