< PerlJump to navigation Jump to search
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Perl. Needs checking by a human.
- Benevolent Dictator for Life : Informal and usually jovial title given to a founding leader of an open source or collaborative project.
- Hello World : A very short program that a programmer writes when learning a programming language; it typically just prints a word or two of output to a console.
- Interpreter (computer) : In computer science, anything that turns one set of instructions into another set of instructions that are then immediately (or nearly immediately) executed. In the abstract sense, "instructions" can be anything, from operating system commands to a specific programming language (such as Python)
- LAMP : A collection of free applications that create a general purpose web server.
- List of languages using the .NET Framework : The list of compilers that target the .NET Framework.
- MySQL : Cross-platform relational database management system that uses the SQL (Structured Query Language) syntax for scripting queries.
- PHP : General-purpose, dynamically-typed scripting language used primarily for web development.
- PSYC : Add brief definition or description
- Programming language : A formal language specification, and programs for translating the formal language to machine code.
- Python programming language : Dynamic object-oriented, general purpose interpreted programming language.
- Ruby programming language : Dynamically-typed, object-oriented programming language created by Yukihiro Matsumoto in 1995.
- Slashdot : Publisher of user-contributed news stories on matters of interest to 'nerds' - open source software, digital rights etc.
- TUX web server : A high performance World Wide Web server that can be run partially inside the Linux kernel, in order to serve web pages faster than traditional web servers such as Apache.
- Unicode : Character encoding standard designed to formalize a universal representation of alphanumeric symbols.
- Vim : A modal plain text editor.
- WAMP : Add brief definition or description
- Year 2038 bug : Add brief definition or description