Perennial plant/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Perennial plant, or pages that link to Perennial plant or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Perennial plant. Needs checking by a human.
- Artemisia vulgaris : popularly know as Mugwort, Felon Herb, St. John's Plant, Chrysanthemum Weed, Wild Wormwood or Common Mugwort, is one of several species in the genus Artemisia with names containing mugwort; it is native to temperate Europe, Asia and northern Africa, but is also present in North America where it is an invasive weed; it is a very common plant growing on nitrogenous soils, like weedy and uncultivated areas, such as waste places and roadsides.
- Maximum life span : Measure of the maximum amount of time one or more members of a group has been observed to survive between birth and death.
- Tree : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Tree (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Year : A unit of time measurement that corresponds to one revolution of the earth around the sun, approximately 365¼ days.