Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Penciclovir, or pages that link to Penciclovir or to this page or whose text .
- Antiviral drug : A chemical that interfers with the replication cycle of viruses.
- Nucleotide analogue : Add brief definition or description
- Herpesvirus : Add brief definition or description
- Herpes simplex virus : One of the herpes, DNA viruses that are important in causing human disease.
- Famciclovir : Antiviral drug used for the treatment of herpes viruses, especially herpes zoster (shingles).
- Deoxyguanosine : Add brief definition or description
- DNA : A macromolecule — chemically, a nucleic acid — that stores genetic information.
- DNA synthesis : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See DNA synthesis (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Acyclovir : An antiviral, anti-metabolite drug, similar to guanine, that acts as a viral DNA chain terminator.