Paul McCartney/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Paul McCartney, or pages that link to Paul McCartney or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Paul McCartney. Needs checking by a human.
- A Hard Day's Night : The third album by the Beatles, released on 10 July 1964.
- Abbey Road : Eleventh album by British pop group the Beatles, released in September 1969.
- Beatles for Sale : The fourth album by the Beatles, released on 4 December 1964.
- Conspiracy theory : Belief that a covert and deceptive organization or people is responsible for important world events, and that these people are hiding their own involvement, acting from behind the scenes and spreading misinformation.
- Douglas Adams : (1952–2001) English author, comic radio dramatist, and musician, best known as the author of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
- Elton John : (b. 25 March 1947) English singer-songwriter, composer and pianist, born Reginald Kenneth Dwight.
- Gilad Atzmon : (June 9, 1963- ) A jazz musician and composer, writer and Palestinian solidarity activist based in London, who grew up in Israel, and regards himself as a Hebrew-speaking Palestinian.
- Help! : The fifth album by the Beatles, released on 6 August 1965.
- Knight : Term used in the Middle Ages for a warrior of noble ancestry.
- Let It Be : The twelfth album by the Beatles, released on 8 May 1970.
- Please Please Me : Add brief definition or description
- Revolver (The Beatles album) : The seventh album by the Beatles, released on 5 August 1966.
- Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band : The eighth album by the Beatles, released on 1 June 1967.
- The Beatles : English rock band of the 1960's.
- With the Beatles : Add brief definition or description