< PalauJump to navigation Jump to search
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Palau. Needs checking by a human.
- Aircraft carrier : A warship designed to launch and recover combat aircraft and aircraft that support military operations
- Country : Nation, state, region, or territory, or large tract of land distinguishable by features of topography, biology, or culture.
- Guadalcanal campaign : The first Allied offensive campaign of the Pacific theater in WWII, fought August 7, 1942 and February 9, 1943; Allied victory
- Japanese language : (日本語 Nihongo), Japonic language spoken mostly in Japan; Japonic family's linguistic relationship to other tongues yet to be established, though Japanese may be related to Korean; written in a combination of Chinese-derived characters (漢字 kanji) and native hiragana (ひらがな) and katakana (カタカナ) scripts; about 125,000,000 native speakers worldwide.
- Lee R. Berger : Anthropologist and archeologist noted for work on Australopithecus africanus and the Taung Bird of Prey Hypothesis.
- Mammal : A warm-blooded animal with a backbone which also has hair, and produces milk to feed its young.
- Spanish language : A Romance language widely spoken in Spain, its current and former territories, and the United States of America.
- USS Mount McKinley (AGC-7) : The first of the WWII class of dedicated amphibious command ships
- Wonders of the world : Lists of especially remarkable artificial or natural structures of worldwide importance