Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Outsourcing, or pages that link to Outsourcing or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Outsourcing. Needs checking by a human.
- Accounting : The process of recording transactions within a business, almost always the double-entry method today.
- Economics : The analysis of the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services.
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act : a 1996 U.S. statute protecting the confidentiality of medical records
- Logistics (military) : "The science of planning and carrying out the movement and maintenance of forces." (Department of Defense Dictionary of Military and Associated Terms)
- Marketing : An academic discipline which involves vocational training in many areas of business, such as advertising, public relations, product design, pricing, distribution, sales force management, and so on.
- Milgram experiment : Series of social psychology experiments, which measured the willingness of study participants to obey an authority figure who instructed them to perform acts that conflicted with their personal conscience.
- Democratic Party (United States), history : Add brief definition or description