Non-rigid airship/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Non-rigid airship, or pages that link to Non-rigid airship or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Non-rigid airship. Needs checking by a human.
- Aircraft : A vehicle capable of sustained flight within the Earth's atmosphere.
- Airship : A buoyant aircraft that can be steered and propelled through the air.
- Helium : A chemical element, having the chemical symbol He, and atomic number (the number of protons) 2.
- Rigid airship : Airship in which its envelope is retained by the use of an internal structural framework rather than by being forced into shape by the pressure of the lifting gas within the envelope.
- Thermal airship : Airship that generates its lift via the difference in density due to a temperature differential between the gas inside its envelope and the ambient air.
- Zeppelin : A type of rigid airship pioneered by German Count Ferdinand von Zeppelin in the early 20th century.