Nintendo Entertainment System/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Nintendo Entertainment System, or pages that link to Nintendo Entertainment System or to this page or whose text .
- Game : A structured or semi-structured contrived activity, primarily undertaken for enjoyment or, sometimes, practice.
- Video game : A game played using an electronic controller to manipulate images on a display screen.
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Nintendo Entertainment System. Needs checking by a human.
- Joystick : Control device consisting of a movable grip with buttons; used in aircraft and computer gaming.
- MOS Technology : Semiconductor design and fabrication company based in Norristown, Pennsylvania, in the United States, famous for its 6502 microprocessor, and various designs for Commodore International's range of home computers.
- Metroid : A video game released first for the Famicom Disk System in 1986 and later for the Nintendo Entertainment System.
- Nintendo : A leading manufacturer of consumer electronics, especially video games and video game consoles; based in Japan.
- North America : The third largest continent; area 24,709,000 km² ; pop. 523,736,000 (est. July 2007)
- Super Mario Bros. : Add brief definition or description