National anthem/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to National anthem, or pages that link to National anthem or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/National anthem. Needs checking by a human.
- Countries of the United Kingdom : England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales; which form the sovereign state of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- Herbert Hoover : US President from 1929 to 1933.
- Nation : A large group of people with a singular, shared, and commonly-accepted historical identity, identified by a universally recognised name.
- Ship ceremonies : Historical occasions in the life of a ship, usually beginning with keel-laying, and proceeding to launching, and, for naval vessels and vessels in a merchant service, ship commissioning; warships tend to have additional ceremonies such as change of command and decommissioning
- Socialization : Process by which individuals learn skills, attitudes, values, and patterns of behaviour that enable them to function within a particular culture.
- Uganda : Landlocked republic in East Africa, located on the equator, bordering the northern and western shores of Lake Victoria.