Moral responsibility/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Moral responsibility, or pages that link to Moral responsibility or to this page or whose text .
- Dilemma of determinism : A moral quandary posed by a belief that events are determined by outside agency, placing human decisions outside moral responsibility
- Free will : The intuition, or philosophical doctrine, that one can control one's actions or freely choose among alternatives.
- Standard argument against free will : An argument proposing a conflict between the possibility of free will and the postulates of determinism and indeterminism.
- Subjective-objective dichotomy : The philosophical separation of the world into objects (entities) which are perceived or otherwise presumed to exist as entities, by subjects (observers).