Mole (unit)/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Mole (unit), or pages that link to Mole (unit) or to this page or whose text .
Benchmark quantities#Dimensionless_values - put this unit into perspective, size-wise
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Mole (unit). Needs checking by a human.
- Air pollutant concentrations : Methods for conversion of air pollutant concentrations.
- Atomic mass : The mass of an atom expressed in unified atomic mass units (u) and formerly known as atomic weight.
- Avogadro's constant : The number of entities (such as atoms, ions, or molecules) per mole; dimension mol−1
- Avogadro's number : The number of atoms in 12 gram of carbon-12 atoms in their ground state at rest.
- Chemical thermodynamics : The study of the interrelation of heat and work with chemical reactions or with physical changes of state within the confines of the laws of thermodynamics.
- Claus process : A catalytic chemical process for converting gaseous hydrogen sulfide into elemental sulfur.
- Compressibility factor (gases) : A thermodynamic property for modifying the ideal gas law to account for behavior of real gases.
- Concentration : In science, engineering and in general common usage: the measure of how much of a given substance there is in a given mixture of substances.
- Factor-label conversion of units : A widely used method for converting one set of dimensional units to another set of equivalent units.
- Galileo probe : An unmanned spacecraft (1989 - 2003) sent by NASA to study the planet Jupiter and its moons.
- Heat of combustion : The energy released as heat when a substance undergoes complete combustion with oxygen.
- Henry's law : The relationship between the amount of gas dissolved in a liquid and the partial pressure of that gas above the liquid.
- Ideal gas law : Relates pressure, volume and temperature for hypothetical gases of atoms or molecules with negligible intermolecular forces.
- International System of Units : Metric unit system based on the metre, kilogram, second, ampere, kelvin, mole and candela.
- Kilogram : The kilogram is the basic unit of mass in the International System of Units (SI, metric system).
- Magnesium : The metallic element that has atomic number 12 and belongs to alkaline earth metal group.
- McCabe-Thiele method : A graphical method considered to be the simplest, most instructive method for the analysis of binary distillation.
- Molality : Concentration unit, moles/kilogram, useful for measuring solvent properties.
- Molar gas constant : A physical constant which is featured in a large number of fundamental equations in the physical sciences, such as the ideal gas law and the Nernst equation, and it is equivalent to the Boltzmann constant, but expressed in units of energy
- Molarity : Chemical term for concentrations of solutions, having units of moles/liter.
- Mole (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Mole fraction : A measure of the concentration of a component substance in a mixture of substances and defined as the number of moles of a component substance in a mixture divided by the total number of moles of the mixture.
- Normality : Chemical concentration unit for acid-base reactions.
- Organosilicon : Add brief definition or description
- PH : Add brief definition or description
- Partial pressure : Add brief definition or description
- Potassium in nutrition and human health : Add brief definition or description
- Reaction rate : Add brief definition or description
- Reference conditions of gas temperature and pressure : Add brief definition or description
- Specific heat : Add brief definition or description
- Standard Cubic Feet Per Minute : Add brief definition or description
- Unified atomic mass unit : Add brief definition or description
- Van der Waals equation : Add brief definition or description