Mixed-breed dog/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Mixed-breed dog, or pages that link to Mixed-breed dog or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Mixed-breed dog. Needs checking by a human.
- Breed-specific legislation : a law, ordinance or policy which pertains to a specifically named animal breed or breeds, but does not affect any others.
- Dachshund : Breed of dog with long body and short legs.
- Dog : Domesticated canine often kept as a pet or as a working animal and known as 'man's best friend'.
- Fox Terrier : Small to medium-sized hunting terrier developed to rout fox and vermin.
- Great Dane : A very large dog breed, usually classed in the working dog group.
- Kennel club : Society dedicated to the welfare of purebred dogs that sponsor trials and shows, and keep purebred registries.
- Maltese (dog) : Breed of canine in the toy group, known for its silky white hair, descended from dogs originating in the central Mediterranean area.
- Rottweiler : A large breed of dog known for its great physical strength and strong protective instinct.
- True breeding : An organism that produces offspring with the same traits. The alleles for most genes are homozygous.