Military police/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Military police, or pages that link to Military police or to this page or whose text .
- Combat support : In a military force, those services that support direct combat operations by combat arms personnel, such as communications beyond the immediate tactical level, intelligence, etc.
- Military law : Statutes, codes, and common traditions relating to and executed by military courts for the discipline, trial, and punishment of military personnel.
- Military prison : Add brief definition or description
- Military prisoner transportation : Add brief definition or description
- Judge Advocate General : U.S. military legal officer
- Physical security : Add brief definition or description
- Prisoner of war : An individual who has been captured by an enemy in an area of war, and meets various conditions, defined principally by the Third Geneva Convention of 1949, which qualify the person as a lawful combatant