< MangaJump to navigation Jump to search
- : Humorous or satirical drawing in journalism.
- Comic : Add brief definition or description
- Japan : East Asian country of about 3,000 islands; one of the world's largest economies; population about 125,000,000.
- Popular culture : Commercialised folk culture that exists for the masses; opposite of high culture.
- Japanese popular culture : Add brief definition or description
- Osamu Tezuka : 1928-1989, Japanese artist known as the 'God of Manga' for creating well-known cartoons whose adventures continue to appear in Japanese comics.