Linguistic anthropology/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Linguistic anthropology, or pages that link to Linguistic anthropology or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Linguistic anthropology. Needs checking by a human.
- Anthropological linguistics : The study of language through human genetics and human development.
- Anthropology : The holistic study of humankind; from the Greek words anthropos ("human") and logia ("study").
- Archaeology : The scientific study of past human cultures by means of the recovery, documentation and analysis of material remains and environmental data.
- Papua New Guinea : A developing nation in Oceania, part of the Commonwealth of Nations, on whose islands and in whose waters were fought many major battles of the Second World War
- Physical anthropology : The anthropological study of humans as a biological species.