Licco Amar/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Licco Amar, or pages that link to Licco Amar or to this page or whose text .
- Germany : Federal republic in central Europe (population c. 82.4 million; capital Berlin), with the North Sea, Denmark and the Baltic Sea to the north; Poland and the Czech Republic to the east; Switzerland and Austria to the south; and France, Luxembourg, Belgium and the Netherlands to the west; founding member of the European Union.
- Turkey : A secular Islamic republic (population 71.9 million; capital Ankara) extending from Eastern Thrace in Europe across the peninsula of Asia Minor; meets the Black Sea to the north, the Aegean to the west and the Mediterranean to the south; has land borders with Greece and Bulgaria in Europe, and Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Iran, Iraq and Syria.
- German Diaspora in Turkey : Add brief definition or description
- Turkey and refugees from Nazis : Add brief definition or description
- Atatürk's university reforms : Add brief definition or description
- Istanbul University : Add brief definition or description
- Mustafa Kemal Atatürk : (1881 - 1938) Turkish statesman, president from 1923 to 1938, who modernized and secularized Turkey.
- Selahattin Ülkümen : Add brief definition or description