Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Leukopenia, or pages that link to Leukopenia or to this page or whose text .
- Blood : The body fluid that circulates in the vascular system (i.e., blood vessels). Whole blood includes plasma and blood cells.
- Leukocyte : Colourless cells of the immune system which defend the body against both infectious disease and foreign materials, and grouped into neutrophils, eosinophils, basophils, lymphocytes, and monocytes.
- Neutropenia : A decrease in the number of neutrophilic leukocytes in the blood.
- Lymphopenia : Add brief definition or description
- Complete blood count : A basic set of counts and ratios of various blood cells, which can be both individually and jointly valuable in medical diagnosis
- Leukocytosis : An abnormally high number of [[leukocyte]s (i.e., white blood cells) circulating in the blood
- Graft versus host disease : The clinical entity characterized by anorexia, diarrhea, loss of hair, leukopenia, thrombocytopenia, growth retardation, and eventual death brought about by the graft versus host reaction
- Acute radiation syndrome : Disease or death caused by whole-body irradiation, over a short period of time, with a significant quantity of penetrating radiation
- Thrombocytopenia : Abnormal decrease in the number of platelets in circulatory blood.
- Anemia : A condition characterized by insufficient circulating and effective hemoglobin in blood to support normal physiology.