Length constant/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Length constant, or pages that link to Length constant or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Length constant. Needs checking by a human.
- Action potential : A brief change in voltage that travels along a cell membrane.
- Lambda (Greek letter) : The 11th letter of the Greek alphabet, written as (upper case) and (lower case).
- Spatial summation : A way of achieving action potential in a neuron which involves input from multiple cells.
- Voltage : A quantity in physics that describes how much energy is needed to move an electrically charged object within an electric field.