Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Lamivudine, or pages that link to Lamivudine or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Lamivudine. Needs checking by a human.
- Antiviral drug : A chemical that interfers with the replication cycle of viruses.
- Efavirenz : Reverse transcriptase inhibitor used as part of highly active antiretroviral therapy for the treatment HIV.
- Emtricitabine : A nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor (NRTI) antiviral drug used to treat HIV/AIDS.
- Entecavir : Guanine analog and antiviral drug used to treat hepatitis B infection.
- Food and Drug Administration : The agency of the United States Department of Health and Human Services responsible for regulating food, dietary supplements, drugs, biological medical products, blood products, medical devices, radiation-emitting devices, veterinary products, and cosmetics.
- Zalcitabine : A dideoxynucleoside antiviral drug, similar to cytosine, that inhibits HIV-1 reverse transcriptase.