< LaiginJump to navigation Jump to search
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Laigin. Needs checking by a human.
- Conaire Mór : Legendary prehistoric High King of Ireland, surrounded by contradictory traditions.
- Connachta : A group of early Irish dynasties who gave their name to the province of Connacht.
- Labraid Loingsech : Legendary prehistoric Irish king, considered the ancestor of the Laigin of Leinster.
- Old Norse : North Germanic language that was spoken by inhabitants of Scandinavia and inhabitants of their overseas settlements during the Viking Age, until about 1300.
- Ulaid : A people of prehistoric and early historical Ireland, who gave their name to the province of Ulster.