Kochi prefecture/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Kochi prefecture, or pages that link to Kochi prefecture or to this page or whose text .
- Japan : East Asian country of about 3,000 islands; one of the world's largest economies; population about 125,000,000.
- Shikoku : (四国) smallest and least populated of the four main islands of Japan, divided into four prefectures and including the cities of Takamatsu, Matsuyama, Tokushima and Uwajima; population about 4,000,000.
- Kochi : (高知市 Koochi-shi) Capital city of Kochi prefecture, Shikoku, Japan; population about 343,000.
People from Kochi prefecture
- Taisuke Itagaki : Japanese political leader during the Tokugawa Shogunate, the Meiji Restoration and the reign of the Taisho Emperor, who formed the first Japanese political party, and was later Prime Minister of Japan.
- Ehime prefecture : (愛媛県 Ehime-ken) area of Japan located on the island of Shikoku; population about 1,500,000.
- Kagawa prefecture : (香川県 Kagawa-ken) area of Japan located on the island of Shikoku; population about 1,050,000.
- Tokushima prefecture : (徳島県 Tokushima-ken) area of Japan located on the island of Shikoku; population about 850,000.