Karl Popper/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Karl Popper, or pages that link to Karl Popper or to this page or whose text .
- Epistemology : Philosophical discipline dealing with the nature of knowledge and justification of beliefs.
- Philosophy of science : Philosophical study of the assumptions, foundations, and implications of science.
- Scientific method : The concept of systematic inquiry based on hypotheses and their testing in light of empirical evidence.
- Inductivism : Add brief definition or description
- Pseudoscience : Any theory, or system of theories, that is deceptively claimed to be scientific.
- Conjectures and Refucations : Add brief definition or description
- Falsificationism : Add brief definition or description
- The Open Society And Its Enemies : Add brief definition or description
- Verificationism : Principles and criteria for meaningfulness that requires a non-analytic, meaningful sentence to be empirically verifiable.
- Thomas Kuhn : (1921–1996) American philosopher who revolutionized philosophy of science by describing science as being driven by paradigm-defining revolutions rather than steady progress.
- Paul Feyerabend : Add brief definition or description
- Gaston Bachelard : Add brief definition or description
- Imre Lakatos : Add brief definition or description