Karl Brandt/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Karl Brandt, or pages that link to Karl Brandt or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Karl Brandt. Needs checking by a human.
- Action T4 : Secret program in Nazi Germany in which Adolf Hitler's regime killed up to 250,000 people with disabilities.
- Herschel Grynszpan : (1921—1940s) German political assassin and Jewish victim of Holocaust.
- High altitude experiments (Nazi) : A series of Nazi experiments conducted, against the will of the subjects, on concentration camp prisoners, frequently resulting in death or severe injury. They were intended to learn human responses to the cold and oxygen deprivation of high-altitude flight.
- Medical Case (NMT) : As part of the Nuremberg Military Tribunals, the trial of Nazi personnel for participating in involuntary medical experiments and the medical support of genocide