Joule-Thomson effect/External Links
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner and consider archiving the URLs behind the links you provide. See also related web sources.
- Rutgers University Physics lecture
- Joule-Thomson process from Eric Weisstein's World of Physics
- Joule-Thomson coefficient from Eric Weisstein's World of Physics
- Joule-Thomson effect from the truncated free online version of the Encyclopedia Britannica.
- University of Deleware, Physical Chemistry lecture