Johnnie Carson (diplomat)/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Johnnie Carson (diplomat), or pages that link to Johnnie Carson (diplomat) or to this page or whose text .
- U.S. Department of State : Agency of the executive branch of the U.S. government responsible for foreign policy and the conduct of American diplomacy.
- United States intelligence community : The United States' intelligence agencies coordinated by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.
- Bureau of African Affairs : United States Department of State division that supervises diplomacy with African nations
- National Intelligence Council : Part of the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and previously was a small but select office in the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), the grand strategy "think tank" inside the U.S. government
- National Defense University : A group of U.S. military professional schools and research institutes located at Fort McNair in Washington, D.C. and Norfolk, Virginia, including the National War College, Industrial College of the Armed Forces, College of International Security Affairs, Information Resources Management College, Joint Forces Staff College, the Center for the Study of Weapons of Mass Destruction,Center for Technology and National Security Policy, and Institute for National Strategic Studies
- U.S. Ambassador to Kenya : Add brief definition or description
- U.S. Ambassador to Zimbabwe : Add brief definition or description
- U.S. Ambassador to Uganda : Add brief definition or description
- Bureau of Intelligence and Research : A purely analytical part of the United States intelligence community that specializes in studies that directly assist diplomacy, and also address issues of political geography
- House Foreign Affairs Committee : Add brief definition or description