Jump to navigation Jump to search
- ActionScript : Scripting language used inside Adobe Flash.
- Adobe Flash : Extremely popular multimedia authoring and playback system from Adobe, where flash formats are used for most of the animated ads and video clips on today's Web sites.
- Ajax Framework : A framework that helps to develop web applications that use Ajax, a collection of technologies used to build dynamic web pages on the client side.
- Digital object identifier : Unique label for a computer readable object that can be found on the internet, usually used in academic journals.
- Facebook : A social networking website.
- Google Chrome : Open source web browser created by Google.
- HTML : A set of tags for marking up the content of a web page into distinct sections.
- HTTP : Network protocol on which the World Wide Web is based.
- List of languages using the .NET Framework : The list of compilers that target the .NET Framework.
- Mashup : A data visualization created by combining data with multiple computer applications.
- Microsoft Silverlight : Add brief definition or description
- Mozilla Firefox : Open source World Wide Web browser application.
- Online document services : "Online document services" such as Google Docs provide all the functionality of "office" applications on the web, including word processor, spreadsheet, and presentations. Most of them also support internal formats for Microsoft Office and Open Office software.
- Silverlight vs. Flash : Add brief definition or description
- Web 2.0 : A description of the WWW that allows for greater social interaction between producers and consumers, authors and readers of content, to the point where such distinctions become meaningless.
- Web browser : A computer program that retrieves and renders webpages to display information stored on a web server.
- Web server : Add brief definition or description
- XHTML : a form of web page markup language which is similar to HTML but adheres to stricter syntax rules, being based on XML