Interior (topology)/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Interior (topology), or pages that link to Interior (topology) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Interior (topology). Needs checking by a human.
- Baire category theorem : Theorem that a complete metric space is of second category, equivalently, the intersection of any sequence of open dense sets in a complete metric space is dense.
- Closure (topology) : A set together with all its limit points.
- Extreme value : The largest and the smallest element of a set.
- Interior (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Nowhere dense set : A set in a topological space whose closure has empty interior.
- Topological space : A mathematical structure (generalizing some aspects of Euclidean space) defined by a family of open sets.