Jump to navigation Jump to search
- In finance:: The difference between the present and future value of money, expressed as a percentage of current value.
- Public interest: Add brief definition or description
- Human interest story: Add brief definition or description
- : Excitement, prompting or stimulation of curiosity or attention. See also advantage, altruism, benefit, general interest, profit, public interest, self-interest, or self-interest, properly understood.
- Interest group: An organization that seeks to represent its members' interests, usually by seeking to influence political and/or public policy outcomes.
- Conflict of interest: Situation in which an individual might benefit personally from official or professional actions. It includes a conflict between a person's private interests and official responsibilities in a position of trust.
- Cement of Interest: Add brief definition or description