Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Intellipedia, or pages that link to Intellipedia or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Intellipedia. Needs checking by a human.
- Central Intelligence Agency : The principal civilian intelligence organization of the United States, specializing in all-source intelligence analysis, clandestine human-source intelligence, and covert action.
- Citizendium : On-line encyclopedia project: a wiki that allows registered, non-anonymous authors to edit any article, with the results approved by qualified editors.
- Global Information Grid : The overall computing and communications architecture and systems interconnecting the U.S. Department of Defense military and civilian organizations, other government agencies, and allied nations; information is at the strategic/theater and operational, not tactical levels
- Human-source intelligence : (HUMINT); the practice of acquiring information through interactions with people who can disclose relevant information, including but not limited to espionage, interrogation, debriefing and elicitation
- Intelligence dissemination management : The process of managing the distribution of intelligence information to appropriate consumers, consistent with the conflicting demands of security and usability.
- Internet : International "network of networks" that connects computers together through the Internet Protocol Suite and supports applications like Email and the World Wide Web.
- Maryland : A State on the Eastern coast of the USA.
- Unified Combatant Command : Operational line-of-commands for United States military groups.
- United States intelligence community : The United States' intelligence agencies coordinated by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.
- Wiki : A website that allows anyone (with registration required or not) to edit any page and to add new pages.