Intelligent design/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Intelligent design, or pages that link to Intelligent design or to this page or whose text .
- Creationism : The belief that the world and the universe were created by God.
- Design argument for the existence of God : An a posteriori (empirical) argument for the existence of a god or gods.
- Evolution : A change over time in the proportions of individual organisms differing genetically.
- Natural selection : The differential survival and/or reproduction of classes of entities that differ in one or more characteristics
- Out of Africa Theory : Add brief definition or description
- Intelligent design movement : American political movement advocating a form of creationism and "doubts about Darwin".
- Richard Dawkins : British ethologist, evolutionary biologist; writer and broadcaster on science and atheism (born 1941).
- Scott Atran : Anthropologist at France’s National Center for Scientific Research, the University of Michigan and John Jay College, specializing in terrorism