< InjectorJump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Injector, or pages that link to Injector or to this page or whose text .
- Engineering : a branch of engineering that uses chemistry, biology, physics, and math to solve problems involving fuel, drugs, food, and many other products.
- Chemical engineering : a branch of engineering that uses chemistry, biology, physics, and math to solve problems involving fuel, drugs, food, and many other products
- Bernoulli's equation : Add brief definition or description
- De Laval nozzle : A de Laval nozzle is a tube, pinched in the middle, which is used to accelerate a hot, pressurized gas flowing through it to a supersonic speed so as to maximize the amount of the hot inlet gas heat energy that is converted into exhaust gas kinetic energy.
- Energy (science) : A measurable physical quantity of a system which can be expressed in joules (the metric unit for a quantity of energy) or other measurement units such as ergs, calories, watt-hours or Btu.
- Kinetic energy (a redirect)
- Surface condenser : A water-cooled shell and tube heat exchanger for condensing the exhaust steam from large steam turbines.
- Vacuum (science) : A realizable vacuum with a gaseous pressure that is much less than atmospheric.
- Vacuum distillation : The laboratory or industrial-scale distillation of liquids performed at a pressure lower than atmospheric pressure.
- Venturi tube : A section of piping consisting of an inlet converging conical section leading to a small diameter cylindrical section called the throat, followed by a diverging conical section leading to a cylindrical exit.
- Venturi effect (a redirect)