Induction (philosophy)/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Induction (philosophy), or pages that link to Induction (philosophy) or to this page or whose text .
- Epistemology : Philosophical discipline dealing with the nature of knowledge and justification of beliefs.
- Logic : The study of the standards and practices of correct argumentation.
- Philosophy : The study of the meaning and justification of beliefs about the most general, or universal, aspects of things.
- David Hume : (1711—1776) Scottish philosopher, economist, and historian.
- Nelson Goodman : Add brief definition or description
- Deduction : Deduction is defined as inference from stated premises (see the article on argument). The reality of of a deductive inference is entirely dependant upon the reality of its premises.
- Science : The organized body of knowledge based on non–trivial refutable concepts that can be verified or rejected on the base of observation and experimentation