IEEE Project 802/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to IEEE Project 802, or pages that link to IEEE Project 802 or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/IEEE Project 802. Needs checking by a human.
- ALQ-213 : A Danish Air Force-designed electronics countermeasures suite controller used on aircraft of many countries
- Computer networking media sharing protocols : Computer network protocols that mediate the access of multiple devices to a common physical medium; the data link layer in the Open Systems Interconnection Reference Model but part of the interface layer in the Internet Protocol Suite
- Computer networking reference models : Add brief definition or description
- Ether (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Ethernet : An early proprietary standard for local area networks developed by IEEE Project 802; the term has become generic for various connectors and communications techniques although the name of a standard would be more precise.
- IEEE 802 address : In computer networking, an address that can be made unique for individual network interface cards or other physical medium interfaces
- IEEE : Originally the Institute for Electrical and Electronic Engineers, it now defines its scope as the advancement of technology, part of which involves the creation of nonproprietary technical specifications and standards
- Medium access control : The set of protocols and administrative conventions that let multiple computers or communications devices share a common network medium, usually referring to a local area network medium, but also an area of radio communications on a given part of the electromagnetic spectrum
- Open Systems Interconnection Reference Model : ISO standard that describes a layered approach to designing computer networks
- Physical layer protocol : A mechanical, and electrical or optical, specification that defines the connection between a computer and the transmission medium, aspects or all details of the transmission medium, or both