Hydrocarbon dew point/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Hydrocarbon dew point, or pages that link to Hydrocarbon dew point or to this page or whose text .
- Chemistry : The science of matter, or of the electrical or electrostatical interactions of matter.
- Engineering : The profession in which a knowledge of the mathematical and natural sciences gained by study, experience and practice is applied with judgment to develop ways to economically use the materials and forces of nature for the benefit of mankind.
- Chemical engineering : The field of engineering that deals with industrial and natural processes involving the chemical, physical or biological transformation of matter or energy into forms useful for mankind, economically and safely without compromising the environment
- Natural gas processing : Industrial facilities that process raw natural gas to remove contaminants as well as to separate out and recover by product natural gas liquids.
- Acid dew point : The temperature, at a given pressure, at which any gaseous acid present in combustion product flue gases will start to condense into liquid acid.
- Condensation (phase transition) : A process in which the vapor phase of a substance is changed into the liquid phase.
- Gas : One of the major states of matter (i.e., gas, liquid, solid and plasma).
- Hydrocarbons : A class of molecules that contain only carbon and hydrogen atoms.
- Molecular mass : The mass of a molecule expressed in unified atomic mass units.
- Molecular weight (A redirect)
- Natural gas : A gas consisting primarily of methane (CH4) which is found as raw natural gas in underground reservoirs, as gas associated with underground reservoirs of petroleum crude oil, as undersea methane hydrates and as coalbed methane in underground coal mines.
- Pressure : A ratio equal to the force applied perpendicular to the surface of the area divided by that area (force/area).
- Temperature : A fundamental quantity in physics - describes how warm or cold a system is.
- Water dew point : The temperature of a gas mixture, at a given pressure, at which any water vapor in the gas mixture will start to condense into liquid water.