Human physiology/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Human physiology, or pages that link to Human physiology or to this page or whose text .
- Physiology : The study of the mechanical, physical, and biochemical functions of tissues and how they interact.
- Biology : The science of life — of complex, self-organizing, information-processing systems living in the past, present or future.
- Systems biology : The study of biological systems as a whole.
- Life : Living systems, of which biologists seek the commonalities distinguishing them from non-living systems.
- Human anatomy : The study of shapes and structures of and within the human body.
- Homeostasis : The coordinated physiological reactions which maintain most of the steady states in an organism.