History of processors/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to History of processors, or pages that link to History of processors or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/History of processors. Needs checking by a human.
- Central processing unit : The component in an electronic computer that performs all the active processing of its programming directions, and manipulation of data; this includes performing calculations on numbers, and determining which particular steps to perform.
- Hertz : The international (SI) unit of frequency, with units of inverse seconds, commonly called cycles per seocond.
- Integrated circuit : Miniaturized electronic circuit that has been manufactured in the surface of a thin substrate of semiconductor material.
- Moore's law : Add brief definition or description
- Personal computer : A computer whose price, size, and features make it suitable for personal use.
- University of Manchester : Largest single higher education institution in the United Kingdom.