Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article contains just a definition and optionally other subpages (such as a list of related articles), but no metadata. if you want to expand this into a full article.
- Biology : The science of life — of complex, self-organizing, information-processing systems living in the past, present or future.
- Tissue (biology) : A set of structurally and functionally similar cells in a multicellular organism.
- Anatomy : The branch of morphology given to the study of the structure of members of the biological kingdom Animalia (animals).
- Cytoarchitecture : The arrangement of molecules and cell compartments underlying the formation and maintenance of biological cells.
- Histochemistry : Add brief definition or description
- Immunohistochemistry : Method of analyzing and identifying cell types based on the binding of antibodies to specific components of the cell.
- Biological imaging : The generation of visual representations of biological objects.
- Biomedical imaging : The generation of visual representations of clinically or biologically relevant objects.
- Medical imaging : The generation of visual representations of clinically relevant objects.
- Neuroimaging : A group of techniques used to visualize structure and function of nervous systems, especially the vertebrate brain.
- Microscope : An instrument that magnifies the image of small objects such that they become observable by humans.
- Dye : Add brief definition or description
- Cryosection : The physical slicing of frozen biological tissue.