Hindi language/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Hindi language, or pages that link to Hindi language or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Hindi. Needs checking by a human.
- Dialect continuum : Range of dialects spoken across a large geographical area, differing only slightly between areas that are geographically close, and gradually decreasing in mutual intelligibility as the distances become greater.
- Dravidistan : A proposed sovereign state for all non-Brahmin speakers of Dravidian languages in South Asia.
- Hinduism : A diffuse set of cultural and religious practices that originated on the Indian subcontinent.
- India : Republic in South Asia; the world's largest democracy. Borders Bangladesh, Bhutan, Burma, China, Nepal, Pakistan
- Indo-European languages : A group of several hundred languages, including the majority of languages spoken in Europe, the Plateau of Iran and the subcontinent of India, that share a considerable common vocabulary and linguistic features.
- Intercultural competence : The ability to successfully communicate with people of other cultures.
- Leicester : Major English city in Leicestershire in the Midlands.
- Maharashtra : Add brief definition or description
- Mumbai : The capital of the Indian state of Maharashtra, and is the most populous city in India; formerly known as Bombay.
- Sant Mat : Add brief definition or description
- South Africa : The southernmost African nation; population about 50,000,000.