Herb garden/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Herb garden, or pages that link to Herb garden or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Herb garden. Needs checking by a human.
- Anise : Annual herbaceous plant in the Apiaceae family that produces oil-rich fruits that have a distinct licorice taste.
- Botanical garden : Also botanic garden; a usually large garden, created for public education and enjoyment, with species organised and marked for easy identification. Some private residences have botanic gardens as part of their house parks, but this is unusual.
- Cutting garden : Garden bed planted with herbs, annuals, and other flowers that bloom continuously or repeatedly, providing a supply of cut flowers for the home.
- Garden : A plot of land used for growing plants for food, recreational purposes or for scientific study; can be private areas of land surrounding a house or public areas shared by the whole community.
- Parsley : Mediterranean aromatic herb (Petroselinum crispum or Apium petroselinum) of the carrot family, cultivated since the days of the Romans for its foliage, used in cookery as a seasoning and garnish.