Henry's law/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Henry's law, or pages that link to Henry's law or to this page or whose text .
- Chemistry : The science of matter, or of the electrical or electrostatical interactions of matter.
- Engineering : a branch of engineering that uses chemistry, biology, physics, and math to solve problems involving fuel, drugs, food, and many other products.
- Chemical engineering : a branch of engineering that uses chemistry, biology, physics, and math to solve problems involving fuel, drugs, food, and many other products
- Antoine equation : A mathematical expression (derived from the Clausius-Clapeyron equation) of the relation between the vapor pressure and the temperature of pure substances.
- Boiling point : The temperature at which the vapor pressure of the liquid equals the external environmental pressure surrounding the liquid and the liquid initiates boiling.
- Concentration : In science, engineering and in general common usage: the measure of how much of a given substance there is in a given mixture of substances.
- Ideal gas law : Relates pressure, volume and temperature for hypothetical gases of atoms or molecules with negligible intermolecular forces.
- Partial pressure : The pressure which each gas in a gas mixture would have if it alone occupied the same volume at the same temperature.
- Raoult's law : Add brief definition or description
- Relative humidity : Add brief definition or description
- Relative volatility : A measure that compares the vapor pressures of components in a liquid mixture that is widely used in designing distillation and similar separation processes.
- Vapor pressure : The pressure of a vapor in equilibrium with its liquid or solid phase.
- Volatility : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Volatility (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.