Hammer (tool)/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Hammer (tool), or pages that link to Hammer (tool) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Hammer (tool). Needs checking by a human.
- Fastener : A mechanical component, or set of components, used to fasten together two or more pieces of material
- Fastening tool : A tool used to install fasteners, in order to combine parts of material into a whole
- Hammer (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Jackhammer : A type of construction equipment with aspects of a hammer (tool) and drill (tool), powered by compressed air, electricity, and explosives, and used in excavation and demolition
- Pile driver : Mechanical device used to drive piles into soil to provide foundation support for buildings or other structures.
- Tool : The technical means to an end.