(Redirected from Greater London)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- London, United Kingdom: Capital city of the United Kingdom (pop. 7,556,900).
- Greater London: Add brief definition or description
- City of London: Historic core of the UK capital, administered by the Greater London Authority and occupying the site of the old walled medieval city north of the Thames; it is also the financial and business centre of the UK, home of the Bank of England, Stock Exchange, and Royal Exchange.
United States of America
- London, Arkansas: Add brief definition or description
- London, Kentucky: Add brief definition or description
- London, Ohio: Add brief definition or description
See also: London_Calling_(disambiguation)