Geostationary Operational Environmental Satellite/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Geostationary Operational Environmental Satellite, or pages that link to Geostationary Operational Environmental Satellite or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Geostationary Operational Environmental Satellite. Needs checking by a human.
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration : A scientific agency within the United States Department of Commerce focused on the conditions of the oceans and the atmosphere.
- Satellite orbits : The path of a celestial body or an artificial satellite as it revolves around another body.
- Spacecraft : Vehicle designed to operate, with or without a crew, for use beyond the Earth's atmosphere.
- Spectroscopic MASINT : A electro-optical measurement and signature intelligence technique to measure the electromagnetic spectrum reflected from or emitted by an object, typically within the infrared through ultraviolet wavelength range, and compare it to spectral signatures of known objects