George Earl/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to George Earl, or pages that link to George Earl or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/George Earl. Needs checking by a human.
- Animalier : An artist whose specialty is depicting animals.
- Earl family : 19th century British family of painters particularly known as animaliers.
- Maud Earl : A British painter and animalier and the best known and best-remembered of the Earl family of artists. Earl was highly-commissioned and highly-sought after in her day; she credited her father, George Earl, with insisting that she developed her skill by learning animal anatomy, which she believed distinguished her work.
- Percy Earl : One of the Earl family of painters, Maud Earl's brother and an animalier in his own right.
- Thomas Earl : British artist and cartoonist, active circa 1824 - 1831.