Gay (word)/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Gay (word), or pages that link to Gay (word) or to this page or whose text .
- GLBT : An acronym that refers to 'gay', 'lesbian', 'bisexual' and 'transgender' people.
- Homosexuality : Sexual or romantic attraction to people of the same gender.
- Gay community : A socially constructed collective reference to those people in society who are homosexual, and who interact to some degree with other homosexual people.
- Lesbian : A woman who forms romantic relationships or has sexual activity with other women.
- Gay bar : A licensed venue serving alcohol that has, or seeks to attract, a predominantly gay clientele.
- Gay marketing : Marketing activities which are primarily designed to understand and fulfill the consumer needs of lesbians and gay men.
- Gay media : Media that predominantly targets a gay or lesbian audience.
- Stonewall riots : Add brief definition or description