Franz Ritter von Epp/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Franz Ritter von Epp, or pages that link to Franz Ritter von Epp or to this page or whose text .
- German military forces : German military traditions and organization from pre-19th century unification, through the World Wars, through reunification
- Freikorps : Any of a number of German volunteer paramilitary groups formed after World War I; many were absorbed into the Stahlhelm and then the Sturmabteilung (SA)
- Ernst Roehm : (1887-1934) Career military officer; early Nazi and closest friend of Adolf Hitler, and the operational leader, in the 1930s, of the Sturmabteilung ("Storm Troops"; “Brownshirts”, SA); revolutionary who emphasized socialism in National Socialism; purged and killed 1934, as part of the Night of the Long Knives
- Adolf Hitler : (1889–1945) Politician in Germany; became 1921 Nazi Party leader, 1933 Reichskanzler (Chancellor), then 1934 as der Führer dictator before and during World War II. Rpehm, who was von Epp's protege, introduced Hitler to a social class to which he had no access