Error control/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Error control, or pages that link to Error control or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Error control. Needs checking by a human.
- Hash (cryptography) : An algorithm that produces a fixed-size digest from an input of essentially arbitrary size.
- Internet Protocol version 4 : The main internetwork (also called hop-by-hop or network layer) protocol of the existing Internet and products compatible with the Internet Protocol Suite, to be replaced by Internet Protocol version 6
- Joint Tactical Information Distribution System : The primary communications system used for sharing tactical information internally, and among NATO, Australia, and other U.S. allies
- Joint Tactical Radio System : A wide-ranging replacement of conventional military radio and communications security equipment with software-defined radio
- Point-to-Point Protocol : A very flexible protocol for running data over a wide range of media, which use a logical point-to-point topology
- Trivial File Transfer Protocol : A protocol that has the absolutely minimal set of functions needed for a computer, with no local storage for executable code, to get its basic operating system from a trusted server on a trusted network