Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Entecavir, or pages that link to Entecavir or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Entecavir. Needs checking by a human.
- Antiviral drug : A chemical that interfers with the replication cycle of viruses.
- Food and Drug Administration : The agency of the United States Department of Health and Human Services responsible for regulating food, dietary supplements, drugs, biological medical products, blood products, medical devices, radiation-emitting devices, veterinary products, and cosmetics.
- Guanine : Natural biomolecule used as one of the five bases in RNA and DNA.
- Lamivudine : Nucleotide-based reverse transcriptase inhibitor used to treat HIV/AIDS and hepatitis B virus.